Weekly Recap (Sept 30th - Oct 6th, 2024)

Discover Weekly
- Moncreep x ONI INC. - Succumb (Like a male Banshee. I like it. Followed.)
- Plague ft. do not resurrect & Netuh - King Of Filth (Dark trap. 🖤)
- Kuma the Third - WHATS UP? (Dark trap. Not quite as good as the previous song before this, but it's alright.)
- msliterate - narcissistic (Didn't I hear her the other day? I don't remember how much I liked her then, but this is alright. Not amazing, but not bad either. Pretty average pop rock song.)
- Death and All His Friends - PARALYZED (I love that band name 😂 The song's pretty good as well. I love the reverb.)
- Ashbury Heights - Spectres from the Black Moss (Interesting song. I can't place this genre...)
- gizmo - Dying Dog (That album cover is amazing!)
- why does Spotify think I have NOT heard Sex Metal Barbie by In This Moment? I'm pretty fuckin sure I've liked it on Spotify?
- Samantha Margret - Night Jogging
- Yung Mo$h ft. AJ Channer & Fire From The Gods - No Hate (I'm surprised I like this... And no, it's not because of the metal elements. His metal is mid. But I actually like his rapping, even though it's relaxed and full of autotune...)
- Fifth Dawn - Defying Symmetry 

Release Radar
- Unlike Pluto - Suckerpunch
- HalaCG - Nightmare Worldwide (I enjoyed this thoroughly! 👍)
- TWENTYTHREE x Istasha - PATCHWORK SPIDERS (I still don't like TWENTYTHREE's voice, the whispering vocals do not sound good to me, it sounds like it's straining his voice. Idk and idc if it is or is not, it still sounds bad to me. Istasha ate, as usual.)
- Unprocessed - Dark, Silent and Complete (God I've missed metal, this scratches an itch in my brain like nothing else 🖤 I've been listening to a lot of rap in the past few days and I love it but metal is my home 🖤)
- The Browning - Soul Drift (🖤🤟)
- Lacuna Coil - Oxygen (His screams get better and better <3 It's so pleasurable to listen to <3)
- Jagwar Twin - The Watchers (😂 It's half an alt rap song, half if Michael Jackson sung Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell. He even mentions JM, he made this sound like him on purpose.)
- Pertinence - DRAMA CLUB
- Kade McCuen - When The Night Falls (Very alt rock. I like it.)
- Chrissy Chlapecka - The One Who Gets To Cry (I prefer her faster, more humorous songs. In general, I'm picky about ballads. This one's fine. I like her belting, good to hear she can sing properly - at least I have ammo against haters if I ever encounter any. Pop ballads are not my vibe, though, I probs won't come back to this.)
- Mimi Barks - MIRTAZAPINE (The bus is being loud, the circumstances don't bring this song justice... From what I can hear, I think it fits the Metal and The Vibe playlists.)
- Infatuation - Clearance (I followed them because I thought they were a rapper who works with DAMAG3, but seems more like they're a producer. I like their stuff, it's different from anything else I listen to!)

Comments

Popular Posts