Weekly Recap (Oct 7th-13th, 2024)

Discover Weekly
- Koethe - There Was Time (Production sounds like Unlike Pluto, but singing ia different. I can't help but to compare and I prefer Pluto. No shade to Koethe, shade to Spotify. Nice try, but it's not the same as Pluto. <3)
- Rose Ghould - Playing with Flames
- Deadcode - Leave It All Behind
- SKYND - Heaven's Gate (This is great! Michelle Carter is still my favorite song from them, but this is great as well! Probably my 2nd favorite!)
- Ivan King - Without Fear (The Vibe. It says industrial metal, but I also get aggrotech vibes.)

Release Radar 
- Unlike Pluto - Whisper to Me (❤️)
- Ashnikko - Halloweenie VI: Possess Me (💙🔥 Just saw the visualizer for the first time and wrote about it.)
- Sophie Hunter - The Siren (Another one that's underrated AF and that I'm obsessed with!)
- Cane Hill - Drowning Therapy (🤟🖤)
- Nikita Rafaelov ft. Paleface - Heart Does What The Heart Wants
- Vana - SERPENTINE
- TWENTYTHREE x Istasha - THE REST WILL FOLLOW (Still not a fan of TWENTYTHREE, but love Istasha. They're on my list week after week, did they do a collab album?)
- Pertinence - SUPERFICIAL THINGS (It's a bop!)
- Mimi Barks - CARDIAC
- Ascend The Helix - Rebirth (Love it. Today's list was so pop-heavy that I needed the metal <3)

Comments

Popular Posts