Weekly Recap (Sept 16th-22nd, 2024)

Discover Weekly 
- safesp8ce - THEY ALL DIE IN THE END
- Shadow Grave x msliterate - Beauty of Suffering (Nice! Three Song Listen list, both of them.)
- Lake Malice - Magic Square (This artist deserves a closer look, I'm adding them to my Deep Dive list.)
- Eths - Adonaï (🤟)

Release Radar
- Unlike Pluto - Hide My Tears (The Vibe. I also feel these lyrics...)
- Eminem x WESTSIDE BOOGIE x GRIP - Fuel (Fuel is a song on the newest Em album, but it's different from this. I think this is called a remix? When they use the original beat and hook but change the verses? I like the second rapper and Em, I don't like the first guy's voice but his flow is good.)
- Cottontail ft. RAEGAN - Ugly Duckling (RAEGAN) - Remix (Wait, who did what? RAEGAN remixed Cottontail's song..? -- It's alright. I'm not a fan of Cottontail's singing and the summery vibes aren't my thing either. I liked RAEGAN's vocals and whichever of the two were rapping.)
- Poppy - they're all around us (🔥 🤟)
- Swallow The Sun - MelancHoly (I had forgotten they're Finnish. But the accent is undeniable. The song's ok.)
- Lead Horizon - Thresh (Note to self: check more of their music.)
- Derivakat - Bad Omens
- Infatuation - Mushroom Cloud
- Tekeo x Infatuation x Hidden Renaissance - Bondai Pots (I like this a lot. Three Song Listen list. Ps. DAMAG3 is on the 2nd verse, just not credited. Except when they stated they're there.)

Comments

Popular Posts