Weekly Recap (Aug 5th-11th, 2024)

Discover Weekly
- buffalo_farm - im_very_sorry (I LOOOOVE that beginning!! This song's badass and full off aggression!)
- Groundbreaking - Fearless (It gets a bit emo at times, but I like the combination of different genres nevertheless.)
- Playd3ad - Silhouette
- Upon Your Dead Body - Such Small Hands (Oh wow. This is harrowing.)
- Crywolf - DATURA [paroxysm]
- Not Enough Space - Nightmares

Release Radar
- BAND-MAID ft. The Warning - SHOW THEM (We watched this drop on AR's live! It's a good song. So cool to see The Warning making it so big, they deserve it!)
- Snow Tha Product - Hopeful
- Delilah Bon - Volatile (I like the flow! She's getting more versatile with it...)
- DAMAG3 ft. Infatuation, LANO & NOIR BENNY - BOOM (I heard the live version on DAMAG3's YT channel. It didn't have the featuring artists, though, so this is cool! New album out at the end of the month, cannot wait!)
- Witchz - BLAME ME (🔥)
- Swallow The Sun - What I Have Become
- Banshee - I trusted you. (Yeah, there's a definite change in style in her music... I miss the darkness, but this is alright. It's pretty.)
- Maisy Kay - KARMA - Tiësto Version
- NOTO ft. Mikael Gabriel - Kolumbus (Aaaa, I want Mikael to rap properly again... Probs won't translate this, so here's a summary of the lyrics: NOTO is singing about traveling the world to find "someone who makes me feel like I'm back home", and Mikael's verse is about a one night stand...)
- VOLA - I Don't Know How We Got Here (Love it. My kind of metal.)
- GRAYSTONE - S.O.S (Gojira performed at the olympics and freakin killed it, and for years now, they've been very adamant about saving whales, and this is Nik Nocturnal and the rest of GRAYSTONE making a song about saving the squirrels. 😂 I love them. Squirrels and GRAYSTONE.)
- EF x Uxie Kid, Savage Ga$p - QUEM É VOCÊ
- TROY NÅŒKA ft. Angel Haze - VEGA (Yeey, Angel Haze is back! They're so dope!)

And then we have a bunch of songs from last week, again... Idk why.

Comments

Popular Posts