Weekly Recap (Aug 12th-18th, 2024)

Discover Weekly

I don't give a shit today, everything sucks.

Release Radar
- Mimi Barks ft. Raven Gray - WORMGIRL (Mimi's back! This goes hard AF!)
- Gracchus - Over
- Zheani - Sex Never Dies (I still can't think of an artist who's more alt than Zheani. No one sounds like her and I it's impossible to place her in any genre box.)
- Witchz - THE SIMULATION
- Call Me Karizma - Madhouse (Meh. I was into him for a while there, but idk... It's getting boring for me...)
- Zero 9:36 - Nine Three Six (🔥🔥🔥!!!)
- Leprous - Like a Sunken Ship (👍)
- Arankai x Dal Av - ROME (🔥🤘!)
- Nik Nocturnal - FAKE (🤘)
- Token - LIAR (Lots of songs this week with one word song titles written in CAPS. Get it?? Liar, cap.. Anyway... This song was so good! I need to look into those lyrics more! And I know I say that a lot and then never do, but... I intend to. For real. I like Token, I'm interested in what he's like as a person.)
- Unlike Pluto - Paranoia (Yeeey, go Pluto! I like Pluto. I've never even seen a video of him talking and his songs don't tell me much about him either - other than that he's a dope artist - but I've read some of his video descriptions on YT and he seems like he's cool.)
- BONES UK - Knee Deep (I'm so used to their songs being bangers that hearing a slow, hard-hitting song like this... Is somehow more impactful than the hilarious bangers...)
- Blindsight x Crypt x Knox Hill - Nice Guys (🔥)

Comments

Popular Posts