Weekly Recap (May 27th - June 2nd, 2024)

Discover Weekly
- Lead Horizon - Katana (They're so dope!)
- ALT BLK ERA - I'm normally Like This (I needed this in my life.)
- Harbringer - Prayer of Deliverance
- SWARM x Sentinel Complex x Man ov God - Make It Out Alive
- Midnight Divide - Send a Sign 
- Void Amber - Succubus
- Heytan Music - The Only Thing They Fear Is Silver For Monsters - DOOM x Witcher
- Love Is Noise - Azure
- Siiickbrain - Liar

Release Radar
- Knox Hill ft. Jarren Benton - On To The Next One (6/10. I wish Sean Jean was here instead of this.)
- HalaCG - Far From Heaven (No rap ☹️)
- Scene Queen - Whips and Chains (I wish she'd rap. She's almost rapping... Can't wait for the album, I know there's a rap song there.)
- Snow Tha Product - Nah (She's rapping <3)
- Bad Omens ft. Erra - ANYTHING > HUMAN (It's ok, like a 7.5/10. One of the weakest from the album, I just listened to it yesterday. Very good album in general! Do recommend. IMO, one of the bands that will determine what metal will sound in the future.)
- Bad Omens ft. Poppy - V.A.N Live 2024 (As good or better compared to the studio version. In this version, you can tell more clearly when each singer is screaming.)
- Leprous - Atonement (A bit repetitive. Not something one wants or expects from a prog metal band. Meh.)
- Istasha - Allotrope (Chills! I love his voice and flow!)
- Berried Alive x Mvko x Netuh - Havocado (xD "havocado"... "havoc" + "avocado"... I love his song titles. Song's ok.)
- Mindseed - There's No Stopping Now (Punk rock. I like it when he raps. He doesn't, in this song.)
- thrown - look at me (I wonder how many minutes of music they got now? 20? Lol)
- Avdree x Liza Anne x Elliot Lee - Effy Stonem - (Anti-Hero) (OMG NO WAY!!! Skins is my favorite tv show EVER and Effy is a character on it! She is a kind of an anti-hero. We root for her, even though we don't always like her. -- The bass is so loud I can't make out the lyrics.)
- Tech Nine - Drippy Drop (I like the beat. Sounds a lot like the ones Ashnikko raps to. - Oscar Scheller makes most of her beats, as far as I know. He's her main producer.)
- Reliqa - Cave (New album dropped on Friday, I didn't have time to listen to it this weekend. Sounds pretty good, maybe I'll get to the album later.)
- Bad Omens x WARGASM (UK) - HEDONIST [RECHARGED] (10/10! From the new album that just dropped on Friday.)
- Derivakat - Toxin (Alt pop / pop rock. Nothing groundbreaking, but it's alright.)
- Will Ramos x Nik Nocturnal - Hammer Smashed Face (xD sounds exactly like the song title.)
- MEWONE! - Cult
- Boy Bowser - SLIMY
- Tiësto - Click Click Click (Sounds like Pendulum's Tarantula)
- Twenty One Pilots - Routines In The Night (8/10. His flow acceleration halfway through the song was dope.)
- Rope Sect - Cesspool of Vice
- Billie Eilish - THE DINER (I like the effect on her voice - like she's under water or sth. And she said "You could be my wife"! More hints she might be queer!)
- Nemo - The Code - Orchestral Version (Even better than the original version!)


Had some technical difficulties yesterday, so I only got through the rest of my Release Radar just now.

Comments

Popular Posts