Weekly Recap (April 1st-7th, 2024)

Discover Weekly
- The God Hand x Original God - Breathe Into Me (This is how I feel like screaming listening to today's list thus far... It's lame as fuck. I don't know what happened, it's been fine for a couple of weeks now...)
- Diamond Consruct - Hit It Back (Ok, this is kinda dope. I'm about halfway through the list, maybe it'll pick up.)
- Xstitch - Bloodlust (This one's alright. I was expecting dark trap because of his Corpse-esque voice, but turns out it's more a mix of aggressive metal and electronic music.)
- SKYLIMIT x Lauren Babic x Andrew Baena - A Place You'll Never Find (Lauren Babic's voice is dope. Versatile.)
- Rave The Reqviem - (0)485 (I hope this is the first song on whatever album it's on. It has an amazing buildup, but then boom, the song's over. -- Checked, and yes it is the 1st song on the album. Good. Good job.)
- carolesdaughter - nobody's favorite person, not even my own

Release Radar
- Knox Hill ft. Ca$his - Hail Mary (Was in the premiere yesterday - Thursday - and started writing a post about this. We'll see if I can finish it today.)
- HalaCG - The Void
- Statik G - Don't Waste My Time! (It's like... 2000s post-punk. In 2024.)
- lonelyboy - Time To Pretend - lofi version
- Hanging Garden - The Construct - Live Remake (This is live? Holy shit they sound good live! Best song on this list thus far.)
- Don Johnson Big Band ft. Mirella Roininen - The Construct (Hoooow's my favorite MC, hi Tommy Lindgren! Answer: Still great, still killing it! ❤️🇫🇮 This Mirella lady has a pretty voice as well.)
- Nik Nocturnal ft. Johnny Ciardullo - Gangham Style (🤣)
- The Capitalist ft. Berried Alive - Hi, I'm Joseph - Remastered (Hi Joseph, I'm Zinetha! Your song was good!)
- DAMAG3 x Changeline x BBGLOS - VAULT (🔥🔥‼️)
- Merta - Virta (Yup, another one to translate for the other blog.)
- Wildways x Call Me Karizma - Яд (A Russian rock band, Call Me Karizma sings the chorus and provides a rap verse, both in English.)
- Sidus - Seismic Wave (Live in Athens)

Why are half of these songs that I already heard last week? And where's Ren? I haven't heard the newest song yet. I'm lowkey scared it's gonna really hit me, so I've been putting it off...

Comments

Popular Posts