Weekly Recap (Jan 1st-7th, 2024)

Discover Weekly
- Todrick Hall ft. Bob the Drag Queen - Wrong Bitch
- Istasha - Squishy Caterpillars Riding on Bullets (🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟)
- Magg Dylan - Stress (Pretty nice screams.)
- Indika Sam ft. ppcocaine - Elon Musk (Remix) (I'm feeling very judgy today, everything sounds the same... idk if this song's good, but at least it's a bit different... somehow.)
- Zeal & Ardor - Death of the Holy (Sounded like MÃ¥neskin at first, but then it went goth metal.)
- safesp8ce - quiet, i can't think (Reminds me of Serial Esperiments of Lain OP song.)
- Gold Souls - Eyes on Fire
- Koethe - Rock Lobster (WTF.)
- Sorry, Peach - Solitude (Chills from those high notes <3)

Release Radar
- Banshee - The Angel In The Sound (Just heard this for the 1st time and made a post about it. The angel could also be a positive side of her own brain?)
- Statik G, Twista, Krayzie Bone - Wild West Choppers (Oh wow, a Twista feature! I hope people hear this and this blows up Statik G's career! He's great!)
- Lord Gasp & Sect Unit - Hearse (Ooooff, love it! I'm becoming a huge trap fan lol)
- Unlike Pluto - Fragile Skin of Me (This voice! <3)
- Anthony Ray - Drippin (I like these lyrics ;D why can't all men write about sex like this?)
- Celldweller - Welcome To The End - Cassetter Remix (Reminds me of sovietwave - I listen to that when I need to focus but my mind wants to wonder. I like it a lot. Celldweller still has NO bad songs.)
- DEATHPHONK, Nik Nocturnal & Shaolin G - RIP! (I like the screams)
- YONAKA - PREDATOR
- Erinem - Chrysalis (Impressive! I certainly can't keep up without looking at the lyrics... I wish the beat was faster, though, the rapping would be easier to follow.)
- kyootbot, Veela & maverice - Wait Up (Very pleasant to listen.)
- Changeline - LASER.FULLY.CHARGED (New guilty pleasure song... = Very annoying and I love it.)
- LuLuYam - ROACHES (Melody in the beginning/chorus reminds you of Kesha's Take It Off. You're welcome.)
- Flyana Boss - UFHO (🤣 I love these girlies 💖 They're so funny and talented.)

Comments

Popular Posts