Weekly Recap (Jan 15th-21st, 2024)

Discover Weekly
- Dal Av ft. Jackson Rose - Billie Eilish (xD)
- Morgan St. Jean - Do It Like A Girl
- K.Flay - My Name Isn't Katherine (I like her rapping so much... And her lyricism... She has something in her voice that makes me pay attention to her every word...)
- XTINA GG - SPOOKED (Idk why, but I find this funny :D)
- Jeris Johnson - my sword (Catchy. I like the rasp in his voice, suits the rock/trap combo he's doing. Interesting falsetto, quite unique!)
- Kat Leon ft. Sam Tinnesz - I'll Make You Love Me
- Jonny T ft. Foreign Figures - Silver Screen (This is... yes. 🖤)
- NOT A TOY - BAD MOOD (Very catchy and mainstream. Not that it's a good or a bad thing... just general observation :D)

Release Radar
- HalaCG - Awakening - sped up (metal screams, yey!)
- Arankai - CONTORTIONIST (🖤‼️ the screams 🖤)
- Phix x Call Me Karizma - WAR (So. Good. !!!)
- Pihka Is My Name - Priority Class - Vocal Edit
- Merta - Harha (Gosh, I really like this band! Especially their lyricism. Def on my list of bands whose lyrics to translate for my other blog.)
- The Vision Bleak - Weird Tales Chapter IV & V (Nice gothic soundscapes, I really dig this! Oooh, the scream came out of nowhere! 😂 People don't really do that anymore, they always have a breakdown! Kudos to The Vision Bleak for being different!)
- Borknagar - Nordic Anthem (Epic. Also, this melody will be stuck on my head.)
- Ariana Grande - yes, and? (She has better songs, but this is good. It has attitude.)
- Anssi Kela - P niin kuin puukko (I recently translated all his old songs - first two albums and some songs beyond those - and liked those on Spotify, that's why this is here. It's an ok song but his old ones are just... lyrical gold.)
- Witchz - Possessed (🖤 Gosh, the eargasm!)
- Cassyette - Why Am I Like This?
- Palaye Royale - umakemenotwannadie
- Sophie Hunter - BiONiCLE (🔥!)
- Kerli - Alchemise
- Statik G - Cold 
- Anthony Ray - I Will (🖤 God, that voice! 🖤 I'm just gonna be blatantly honest and admit I find it incredibly sexy...)
- Warlord Colossus ft. Istasha - Sullied
 

Comments

Popular Posts