Weekly Recap (Dec 25th-31st, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- PVRIS - GODDESS
- KidShazam, SkyDxddy & PONS - Dear Diary (I like both/everybody's voices.)
- Nini Music ft. Jayant Bhadula of Bloodywood - HOMELAND (Very cool. Different from what I usually listen to.)
- D010930000 - CH008 (1:32 of chills down my spine)
- YDE - BlindLife (A good pop song. Very catchy, I like her voice and the lyrics.)
- sKitz Kraven - That's All (All the goth points. It's Halloween again 🖤 Also, nice rhyme writing.)
- REI AMI - EVERYBODY ELSE (More horrorcore lyrics, but with a cute voice :D)
- Snow Tha Product - Petty (She's great.)
- Trechor Boy, Erisu - FEMBOY ("I'm more pretty than your bitch will ever be / You're just jealous you'll never look like me." 😂 The rap parts are hilarious. The screaming's... not good. And I'm being nice when I phrase it like this.)
- Lerion ft. Lauren Paley - Hide and Seek (I don't think I've ever heard... this. Whatever this is. This exact combo of genres.)

Release Radar
- Knox Hill, Crypt, Shelby Morgan - Unbreakable (Oh, cool! Ain't she the singer he has on Survivor as well? That's the Knox Hill song I always show people first 'cause I think they'd like the hook - and I haven't been wrong yet. -- Edit: Nope, that's GAWNE, on Survivor. -- I'm having a hard time understanding what's the difference between "punchline rap" which Knox says it's easy to do, and having a bunch of doubles like his own work has... I like punchline rap, though, and this song.)
- Statik G - Different Kinda Country (I don't like country but I like this a lot. A lot a lot. He's so underrated.)
- Elliot Lee - Funny Bunny (WHY IS THIS A BOP?? I hate happy songs, but I don't hate this.)
- Fate DeStroyed ft. Tommy Roulette - My Own Summer (Shove It) (I like both, this and the original.)
- Unlike Pluto - Tremor (🖤 So calming 🖤)
- Anthony Ray - Rain (Gosh, that voice 🖤 I got chills.)
- Nicki Minaj - FTCU (Very stripped back. I like it.)
- TSS - would you be my therapy? (No, I wouldn't. Get professional help instead of making a girl do all the emotional labor. But also, the inner emo kid in me loves this.)
- Trail Way Circus - My Socks Are Wet, I Miss My Cat (Subscribed. That's all I got to say.)
- HEALTH - CRACK METAL (God this tickles my brain just right... Very modern but also very... Motörhead.)
- Mindseed - Like That (Yeeeess, I like his music so much!)
- Ellise - She Ruins Everything (Gorgeous voice)
- Luci! & ISSBROKIE & R4ID - burn/ham! (Idk about the lyrics, but the song sounds good.)
- Peachkka - Elevate (Nice!)

Comments

Popular Posts