Orbit Culture (Three Song Listen)

I've only heard From the Inside before.

From the Inside
I love the panning, but progressive vibe I get from it immediatelly. No wonder I've put them on the Three Song Listen list. Very talented screams, very consistent and pleasurable to listen. Nice rock-style cleans on the chorus to soften it up a little bit. Halfway we also have a quieter, calmer bit, and then sort of a breakdown and then back to where we were before. In the end it gets real grand and epic, the drums and the guitars complimenting those make it sound huge, like a call for war! I love this song! 🖤

North Star of Nija
I like how many different kinds of screams this one man can produce. I wonder if the cleans are by the same person or if they have two singers. Cleans actually remind me of Bullet For My Valentine a little bit... I wonder if it's the accent or what it is... I used to be a huge fan of BFMV in my late teens. Otherwise this is much more epic, progressive and more extreme-metal-ish than BFMV. It's just something about the cleans. -- Checked and Orbit Culture is Swedish (and apparently melodic death metal), so it's not the accent. BFMV is Welsh. It's something else.

Vultures of North
Still not over the fact that this is death metal... That's like the one genre I haven't yet gotten into, but I'm REALLY into this! On this song, the singer's rhythmic abilities really shine! He's very talented, very good control over his voice. Ooooohh the intruments dropping low near the end gave me chills!! 🖤

Overall implications
I REALLY liked these songs and this band! I'm adding them to my Deep Dive list, but honestly, I don't know when I'll get around doing that. It's not them, it's me. I've been struggling with my mental health and focusing on entire albums at one sitting isn't something I can do rn, I can't focus that long. But they're on the list, so I'll get to them eventually. Very good band, great music, I loved it! 🖤

Comments

Popular Posts