Weekly Recap (Nov 27th - Dec 3rd, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- Cassyette - Sunlight on Your Skin (I like the rasp in her voice.)
- ur pretty - Hit My Spot (🤣 I should have guessed it based on the headline but gosh 🤣)
- Julia Wolf - Hot Killer (It's catchy, but her announciation could be better.)
- Cara Cunningham - I Want Your Bite
- ††† (Crosses) - Bitches Brew
- My Darkest Days - Casual Sex
- Boy Epic - 3am
- Siiickbrain - So Scary (I should really check out more of her stuff. She can sing, rap AND scream...)
- Calva Louise - Oportunista (She rocks! So many "rock" artists these days are all soft and pop. This girl's not.)
- The Buttress - I Don't Really Need Those (Ghosts) (It's weird, but she's weird, so... The mixing's a lot better than in her other rap songs.)

Release Radar
- HalaCG and a bunch of others - Lose Control (I like it a lot.)
- Stoneside. - Underwater (That scream!! Omfg!! 🖤)
- Blind Channel ft. RØRY - DIE ANOTHER DAY (I got shivers, his voice in the beginning was so good... I really like Blind Channel in general, it's obvious they grew up listening to the same music I did.)
- Paradise Lost - True Belief (🤟🏻🖤 Just as good as always. How they manage to be so consistently good for 30+ years is beyond me. I saw them live about a year ago and they were just as good as they are on album, and very humble about it. The rock club was sold out and they still introduced themselves like three times during the show. 😂 Them. A band that pioneered two subgenres.)
- Lead Horizon - Sin
- Anthony Ray - Ghost (Ok, I LOVE THIS! 🖤 At first I got shivers from his low voice, in a good way, but then the message of the song hit me!)
- Infected Mushroom - Release Me REBORN (oh yeeees... just like their old songs - veeery captivating and immersive... for the 6min 35sec, nothing else exists but this song...)
- Kade McCuen - Banshee's Lullaby (Pretty good! I like her.)
- JOEY - Serotonin (A female rapper. British. Pretty clear annunciation, good hook.)
- Måneskin - THE DRIVER
- Ennaria - Monstarrr (I LOVE IT! Instantly subscribed. 💖)
- Keyed Up, Whitney Peyton & Gina Fritz - Big Girls Don't Cry (Love this as well!)

Comments

Popular Posts