Weekly Recap (Dec 4th-10th, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- Ennaria - Monstarrr (Just heard this on last week's Release Radar. I love it!)
- Medusa - Danny Phantom (<3)
- PI3RCE - FINAL GIRL (too pretty to die) (I like it a lot!)
- Jade LeMac - Aimed to Kill
- AMARA ctk100 - Just Kidding
- ari hicks - Shut Up And Look Pretty
- Zella Day - Hypnotic
- SkyDxddy - MONSTERS INC (🖤)
- Molly Moore - i love you but i don't like you
- Kent Osborne ft. ZAND - CONFESSION (scary and cool)

Spotify Wrapped and me learning what Alt Z is cannot help but notice similarities between the songs and now they don't sound like unique artists anymore :( Why is a music app killing my excitement for music?! Stop lumping everyone under made up genres! ... Yeah yeah, I know "all genres are made up"... I hate and love to classify it myself...

Release Radar
- Knox Hill ft. McGwire - I Need a Minute (Wrote a post about this yesterday. Great song. Hit me hard.)
- SkyDxddy - 7 Years (😥 Sad, but beautiful. I really like her music.)
- Rina Sawayama ft. Amaarae - Imagining (Only the feature is new. But I love this version just as much. Rina sure knows how to write catchy pop songs!)
- Call Me Karizma - Put the Gun Down (Unloaded) (I really like him. So many "emo rappers" are so... teenage-oriented. Karizma seems a bit more mature, but still dark. The right kinda dark.)
- Unlike Pluto - Infinity (🖤)
- Einar Solberg - The Flood - Live (When Spotify gives me live versions of things, I usually skip right past them. But this is Einar Solberg we're talking about. One simply does NOT skip a Einar Solberg live version, studio version, any note this gorgeous voice sings <3)
- HEALTH - DSM-V (DSM-5 is the set of diagnostics doctors use in America when they diagnose someone with something. Finland uaes ICD-10. I'd like to see the lyrics, this song seems interesting but I can't make out what he's saying. I like how it sounds, though, too.)
- Architects - Seeing Red (🤟🏻)
- Black Pegasus ft. Anthony Ray - UGLY BOYZ (Oh gosh, I like this. I really need to check out more of their music, especially Anthony. His voice is just so <3... Yes. I also liked the bar "square in a cubicle" xD I missed the beginning of the bar, there's probably even more meaning in it, but from this, I see they're both shapes, and then there's "being square", like being rigid, boring, conventional etc, and working in a cubicle, in an office.)
- Tiësto - BOTH - David Guetta & Seth Hills Remix
- Savage Ga$p, KAMAARA & Grim Salvo - in your darkest nightmares, you'll see me (🖤)
- Mindseed - Silverplatter (Nice! How doe he have only under 1000 monthly listeners?? This is 🔥🔥!!)
- Paradise Lost - Christendom
- Peachkka - Water (I really like her music. It's not for everyone, though - she has a clear brand and if you like that, then you'll like her music. Mainstream catchy hiphop, with lyrics focusing on female empowerment and new age religion, such as affirmations, astrology, etc. Mixing's not flawless, but she's very much independent, I'm sure she's doing the best she can with the equipment she got.)
- Kade McCuen - Name Tag (Nice rhyme schemes. I really like her.)

Comments

Popular Posts