Weekly Recap (Dec 18th-24th, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- Diggy Graves - Circus Graves
- ROMES - Chillthefuckout.
- VIOLENT VIRA - God Complex (My GOD what a voice and control over it!)
- Zheani - Skin Walker (They're one of those artists who have a very unique sound. No one sounds like them.)
- Groupthink - Buy likes
- Mandy Rose - Bunny (Feminism? Nah, idk her. Jk, I'm not a prude or have double standards. You do you, boo.)
- Jagwar Twin - Great Time To Be Human (Somehow... Very familiar, but unlike anything I've ever heard.)
- Call Me Karizma - Hotel Sex (How is he every genre at once?? It's very pop, but also quite rap, there's a rock attitude... He could call his music any genre he wanted to and I'd be like "Yes! Yes it is!")
- Baby Bugs - Cannibal Girlfriend
- Rivals - Dark Matter
- Karliene - Witch
- WARGASM (UK) - Rage All Over (Very descriptive name for the song. I love it.)
- Night Club - My Valentine
- FLORA - DON'T TEST ME
- Julianna Joy ft. Ariza - Orange (I wonder what she means by "you always felt so orange, babe"..?)

Release Radar
- Knox Hill feat. Mark Battles - Passover (I like the beat, and Knox's rapping. Mark seems ok, and the lyrics.)
- HalaCG - Infinity (🔥🔥🔥‼️ 🖤🖤🖤‼️‼️ WTF!!! SHE CAN RAP AND SING, I KNOW THAT, BUT SHE CAN SCREAM, TOO??!!! 🤟🏻)
- Statik G - How Far I'd Go (Reminds me of 2000s Linkin Park... But less metal. Same amount of hiphop. There's a rock edge to the hiphop, though. Statik G is SO underrated! I was just thinking about him the other day... Metal got me into Knox's Metal Mondays, which got me into his other reaction videos, which, combined with Hi Ren, got me into hiphop, which is why I subscribed to Black Pegasus - the Ren reactions - which is where I saw Ian Taylor for the first time and fell platonically in love with him, which is why I listened through all of his discography and heard Statik G, who apparently likes 2000s rock music... 😄)
- Call Me Karizma ft. Три дня дождя - Kryptonite (🔥! Три дня дождя has some pretty hecking amazing rhyme writing! In English, despite the artist name being in Russian.)
- Anthony Ray - Nothing (🖤)
- Juice WRLD, Eminem & benny blanco - Lace It (Saw Knox's reaction to this the other day. I like it, I wish the swear words were not muted. I hate "clean versions" of songs. Except versions made especially for kids, those are hilarious. We just bopped to some Smurfs songs with my fiance the other day, for nostalgia. 😂 They were a huge thing here, like 20 albums huge, making it to charts huge. Especially when we were kids.)
- Tiësto - Flight 643 - KAAZE Remix (N0ice.)
- Nicki Minaj - Barbie Dangerous (Very nice and fast flow and rhyme writing! 💖)
- Infected Mushroom - Dream Theater REBORN (Over 8min, but I was doing something else while listening and barely noticed. It's very progressive, it being 8min is ok, doesn't get too repetitive. Very energetic and franctic, like Infected Mushroom typically is. But not overwhelming. Focusing on the thing I did while listening to this went fine, the song didn't distract me.)
- Lynn - Run (Never heard of her before. A rock artist, 62700 listeners. She'd deserve more, this is pretty dope. I could imagine this being on the radio.)
- Derivakat ft. Soneji - Last Christmas (I hate Christmas music. This is beareable.)
- LEXXE ft. BITE! - Sugar (A bit too glam metal for my personal taste, but sure. I fuck with this Christmas song!)
- Jagwar Twin - Bad Feeling (Oompa Loompa) (Bad Feeling) (He's weird. I like him.)
- HEALTH - FUTURE OF HELL (Yes. A bit fan. I really like their music.)
- Mindseed - 222 (WHY IS HE NOT HUGE?? He could easily have 100 000 monthly listeners with skills, hooks and production like this. But he has 647. HOW?!! WHY??!)
- Set It Off - Parasite (I like it so much when he raps, even for a few lines.)
- sKitz Kraven - Creep Little Baby (10/10 goth points to Kraven! 🖤 Subscribed.)
- Paradise Lost - Remembrance (Different kinds of goth points. 🖤 Surprisingly catchy as well, I can "see" this playing in my head later. Best from this album I've heard thus far. Quite progressive, I like where they're taking the style.)
- Peachkka - Protection II (If her thing is your thing, her thing is REALLY your thing. It's slightly off from my thing. I like her, but all songs are starting to sound the same... I don't know what it is...)

Comments

Popular Posts