Luna Kills (Three Song Listen)

I've liked one song before, called 'super sick', but don't remember it, so I'm gonna listen to it again. Their biggest songs are 'deep cuts' and 'liar, liar', so those'll be my other two. They're quite a small band, under 3000 monthly listeners on Spotify!

super sick
It's a pretty good rock song. I wonder what was so special to me, though, that I put it in my list... 

deep cuts
She's a talented singer, I'll give her that. Her high notes on the chorus of this song are both pretty and edgy. Perfect for rock. And she kinda sing-screamed, that was great as well.

liar, liar
Yeah, same in this song. She got talent, and the rest of the band ain't bad either. But I'm not gonna remember these songs tomorrow. And I don't see myself hearing a song by another band either and being like "oh, this would be so much better with the singer of Luna Kills!"

In summary, they're a good rock band. Talented musicians. They could easily make a hit song or two if their songs were catchier and had lyrics that really spoke to people. They seem very authentic as well. So many rock bands nowadays are watered down products of big record labels. They lack attitude. This band doesn't.

Comments

Popular Posts