Käärijä (Three Song Listen)

I had actually already heard two songs before: Cha Cha Cha obviously, but also Klo23. I relistened the latter for this though.

Cha Cha Cha
Yup. Heard it dozens of times, translated it on my other blog, tried to sing it in karaoke - twice. It's a good song and should have won the Eurovision.

Klo23
Very nice rapping, no wonder I added him to my Three Song Listen list. It's also catchy but not annoying.
It's another party song, about a house party in an apartment building, and how they're gonna party with full force... until it's 23:00 (11PM) and everyone goes home. But until then, it's on. :D

Välikuolema
I'm guessing it's another party song...
And I was right. Idk how to translate the title, but it refers to the state you're in, when you've partied very hard, and then you rest a little bit, with the intention of getting up and partying again. Direct translation would be "middle death" or "death in the middle".
It's ok. Not as good as Cha Cha Cha or Klo23. But at least I know who to go to for party rap songs.

Comments

Popular Posts