Hadouken! (Three Song Listen)

I've heard one song before, Something Very Bad. I don't remember it, though. For the other two, I chose Levitate (11 million streams!) and M.A.D.

Something Very Bad
Ooooh, this one! Yeah, I love the beat!! His rapping is ok, a bit rock-esque. He has an interesting accent (I googled and apparently they're from Leeds, UK). VERY catchy. And this is only their 5th most streamed song!

Levitate
Slowly building, and then going melodic and soft, then faster and upbeat. Reminds me of 2000s club hits. Catchy and danceable. It's ok, but Something Very Bad is better. Levitate should keep up the energy once it gets there, and not let it fall...

M.A.D
I like the beat, but not the mixing on the vocals. I can't make out what he's rapping/singing. This one also slows down for no apparent reason... Why? No! I want energy! Hit me with the music!

So, turns out they (probably) have only one song I like...

Comments

Popular Posts