Weekly Recap (Sept 11th-17th, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- IKINÄ - Tie (It's in Finnish. I like it quite a lot. Metal songs in Finnish seem a bit cringe/awkward/meh to me easily...)
- Priest - Ceremony
- Rieshloo - Landmines (Lyrics had me hooked right away. Three Song Listen list.)
- Stolen Babies - Tablescrap (Interesting, different... If there's a music video, I want to see it.)
- Caligula's Horse - Rust (Prog metal. In the genre, nothing I haven't heard before, but they're talented nonetheless.)
- Forever Still - Scars
- City of Souls - FERRYMAN
- Poppy - Breeders
- Garbage - Godhead (Very dif from the Garbage I know, from the 90s... I still like them, tho ^^)
- Abney Park - Witch Hunt
- Lacey Sturm - The Soldier

Release Radar
- Knox Hill - The Pot and the Kettle (GO WATCH THE VIDEO. The song is only half the story. The video is like a mini horror movie and makes the song even better. The song is good on it's own as well, though. ^^)
- Poppy - Motorbike (Pretty good pop song, but I prefer the metal... PS. Lowkey disappointed this isn't the Poppy Knox Hill was thanking in his song premiere on Thursday 😉 I thought he had finally gone metal...)
- Corey Taylor - We Are The Rest (A bit boring... I prefer SlipKnoT.)
- lonelyboy & The Offspring - the kids aren't alright - lofi (What a cool idea! Make a punk rock song into a lofi hiphop beat.)
- Sect Unit feat. Cardeairé Latrelle - YOU
- Olivia Rodrigo - ballad of a homeschooled girl (She raps a little bit ^^)
- Todrick Hall - Bitchasaurus (🤣 love it 🏳️‍🌈)
- Tardigrade Inferno - Ringmaster Has to Die
- Motionless in White - Hollow Points
- The Materia - Fire (🖤)
- Baby Bugs - Diseased (Love the lyrics)
- Lonewolf feat. Cane Hill - TNG (🖤🤟🏻)
- Freshly Kanal, HalaCG, Bblackroses - Jinx vs Junko Enoshima
- Stoneside. - No Shelter

Comments

Popular Posts