Weekly Recap (August 28th - September 3rd, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- Vector of Underground - Запретите людям жить
- Infected Rain - Intoxicating (She sounds EXACTLY like Delilah Bon!)
- Reliqa - Into Fire
- My Dying Bride - And My Father Left Forever
- Detset - One Night Stand (WTF are these lyrics? 🤣 "I'll grab another shot of clarity / Put the radar on to find meat remedy" etc but also "I'll rather stand dead than lay living"...)
- Static-X - Dead Souls (Love it. Exactly my kinda music <3)
- Eye of the Enemy - Clay
- To the Grave - Found Footage (Ooooh, this is dark! I love it! 🖤 Breakdown sent shivers down my spine... Three Song Listen list, for sure.)
- Groundbreaking - CROWNS (They have it all! <3 Metal, rap, amazing cleans, electronic vibes... Very unique combo... Going to Three Song Listen list.)
- Future Palace - Malphas
- Diablo - Grace Under Pressure
- Æther Realm - Slave to the Riff (Catchy ^^)
- DIR EN GREY - DOZING GREEN (These vocals are just... insane. Blows my mind every time <3)
- 2rbina 2rista - Погребённый заживо (Ominous chanting, cool rhythmic electronic rock, sudden reggae vocals, the song kept surprising me ^^)
- Wheel - Lacking (Prog metal. I love this. <3 Going to the Three Song Listen list. That'll take a while, though, since this song alone is over 9min 😂)
- Nailed to Obscurity - Clouded Frame

A lot of great metal songs this week on Discover Weekly ^^

Release Radar
- Ren - Masochist (Ren coming up with another "fun" song about killing, just like the two others before this. Not that I'd find it offensive, rather I find it boring he keeps repeating the same idea over and over again. I'd like to believe there's a reason for it, that he has a point and a goal, but... I don't honestly think there is.)
- BLACKPINK - THE GIRLS - BLACKPINK THE GAME OST (Another cool single by Blackpink. I like their stuff, such bangers!)
- Hybrid Minds feat. venbee - If Love Could Have Saved You
- Stoneside. - One Day As A Wolf (LOVING the instrumental post metal vibes 🖤)
- Ofdrykkja feat. Judith De Lotharingie - Bergakall (Primal, ethereal, pagan, witchy... All hail the Spotify alghorithm for finding me music I've barely even searched on the app by this point... sometimes music I haven't even looked up there, but what I've been meaning to check out.)
- Dorian Electra - Puppet (VERY catchy. I really love what Dorian and other hyperpop and post genre artists are doing. It's the future of mainstream music, despite being underground rn.)
- Rome - The Death of a Lifetime
- Vola - Paper Wolf (🖤)
- Amorphis feat. Anneke Van Giersbergen - Amongst Stars - Live at Tavastia 2021 (I had forgotten how good this song is!)
- Daedric - Nirn (The third verse sorta took me by surprise, I like it a lot <3)

Comments

Popular Posts