Weekly Recap (Aug 4th-10th, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- Cellar Darling - Redemption (🖤)
- Draconian - Moon Over Sabaoth (🖤)
- Solar Fake - A Bullet Left for You
- In Strict Confidence - Somebody Else's Dream (I've heard the instrumental somewhere before...)
- My Ruin - Terror

Release Radar
- Ren - Lost All Faith (There we go! This, the serious Ren, making deep songs, is the one I fell in love with. Glad to see he's not gone, despite the last 3-4 single releases being silly little rap songs about killing. The beat is the one he has in the beginning of his live streams, very nice. From the lyrics I gather dealing with the sudden fame and being sick, mentally and physically, being introverted, and also losing your faith in God. There's a female voice in the end, but she's not credited in Spotify.)
- Pendulum - Colourfast (Not as good as their old songs, but I like this a lot anyway! 9/10. So glad to see them finally making new music!)
- SkyDxddy - Pretty Distraction (❤️✊🏻 great feminist message)
- Måneskin - HONEY (ARE U COMING?)
- Weightless World - Pitch-Black Rainbow (His voice is amazing 🖤)
- Olivia Rodrigo - get him back!
- Celldweller - Uncrowned - Kaixo remix (I'm telling you. In - 👏🏻 - ca -👏🏻 - pa - 👏🏻 - ble👏🏻 of making bad song!)
- Otep - The Way I Am (I don't usually write about songs I don't like, but... I'm just so disappointed... She just copied Em 100% instead of going harder, until the very end. Em can rap better, obviously, but Otep could keep up on this song and screams better than Em, so she could have used that for her advantage... Apart from the end, this was just... good karaoke. Not a cover.)
- Witchz - The Wikked
- HalaCG - Worship Me
- Stoneside. - When They Took You (Very nice instrumental!)
- Swedish House Mafia - Ray of Solar - Alex Wann & Sasson Remix (Ooh, coooool!)
- Pendulum feat. Bullet For My Valentine - Halo - Urbandawn Remix (Yeeeeess!! 💜)
- Snow Tha Product feat. Santa Fe Klan - 3x4

Comments

Popular Posts