Weekly Recap (August 21st-27th, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- IAMX - No Maker Made Me 
- Paperi T - Missä (The rapping was a bit relaxed for my taste, but I like the lyrics. Thought-provoking one liners.)
- Nyrkki-Kyllikki feat. Sara Strömmer (Wow, I like this A LOT. Finnish rappers are too mainstream and relaxed in their cadence for my taste, but this is GREAT. Hate his artist name, though.)

Release Radar
- Ashnikko - Dying Star (💙 love the entire album 💙)
- Ren feat. Viktus - Down on the Beat (It's fun. So were the two previous singles. I miss the variety. I miss the serious Ren I fell in love with.)
- In This Moment - GODMODE (Eargasm and full body shivers 💜)
- Blind Channel - DEADZONE (A bop.)
- Kanine feat. Doktor - Warning (A catchy EDM song.)
- Borknagar - Havoc - Remastered 2023
- 4 Oceans feat. Lead Horizon - Dance On Knives (The female singer's voice could be mixed better, but otherwise I liked this.)
- Skipdogg Tha Soulja feat. Twisted Insane - LOOKIN AT YOU (No effing idea again what the lyrics are saying, but sonically this is so pleasing again <3)
- Spiritbox - Jaded (I've been meaning to get into Spiritbox's music, but haven't yet. I've seen a YouTube video of her isolated vocal cover of one of their songs, can't remember which one, though. But she can do anything with that voice. Amazing control and diversity.)
- Unlike Pluto - Goner (Interesting mix of genres, I like this a lot.)
- ABiCA, Deuce & Celldweller - Breathe Underwater
- Hyper feat. Blue Stahli - Break and Enter
- Lucie & Amrei feat. Chris Harms (LORD OF THE LOST) - Ghosts (Beautiful storytelling ❤️)
- Skindred - Life That's Free (Very catchy!)

Comments

Popular Posts