Weekly Recap (Aug 7th-13th, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- Triple One - Snake Bite Betty (A good rap song. Good rapping. Good beat. Good hook.)
- Jynx - Clipped (Pure eargasm!!! Nice rapping, but the screams... They're mid-range growl, so "nothing special" but my god do I love it when they're done well!)
- Swallow the Sun - When a Shadow is Forced in the Light (Last time I heard this band, which was like 10-20 years ago, their music was too heavy and progressive for me... Now I absolutely love this!)
- Lo Key - Control (The lyrics drew me in. Too bad they're not on Spotify, I'd like to analyze these more carefully...)
- King David - Round And Round (Catchy rap song)
- Fair to Midland - Coppertank Island (N0ice.)
- Infected Mushroom ft. Perry Farrell - Killing Time (GOD I love Infected Mushroom! My favourite psytrance artist. Got chills from this song)
- Black Light Burns - Stop a Bullet (That beat is very interesting! In general, the song keeps surprising me and blowing me away! I like this a lot!)
- Paleface Swiss - My Grave / Lay With Me (YES! 10/10, LOVE IT!! Going straight to my Deep Dive list!)
- LIUFO - Blood (<3! Very very catchy. And again the same effect that psytrance has on me. Holds my attention completely and shuts everything else out.)
- Sammy SlamDance ft. Tyler Quillen - Homicide
- Cemetery Drive - SLEEP PARALYSIS
- Grey - HELL REPLIED
- convolk - you won't do shit
- Damius ft. Lo Key - Pray
- GhostBoi - MISTAKEN

Ian's tour was cancelled. :( He was "only" going to tour USA and Canada, so I wouldn't have been going anyway, but I of course feel sorry for him. I REALLY hope his career takes off and he's going to be able to tour Europe and will do a show in Finland, so I can go... But I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, unfortunately. I don't really like to travel, as an adult I've only been to Sweden and Estonia... And I don't think I'd have the money or the time to travel anywhere further than that... Not to mention how hecking nervous even the thought of traveling abroad makes me... I don't know why, that's just how I feel.

Release Radar
- Knox Hill - Love Is Blind (He has better songs, but this is still pretty good. 8.5/10.)
- Pendulum & Bullet For My Valentine - Halo - Matt Tuck Rework (YEEEESS!!! I LOVE THIS!! I love both bands, so it's no surprise, but anyway.)
- ZAND - Deliverance (9/10)
- Olivia Rodrigo - bad idea right?
- Wiccid Lo, Twisted Insane & The Zipper - Unleash the Beast (No fucking idea what they are saying, but the fast flows are very pleasant to listen to. I'm falling in the metal trap of not listening to the lyrics and only how they sound...)
- Savage Ga$p, Lil Darkie & KAMAARA - paranoia agent (Perfect example of a person whom I mainly listen to because they sound good, but have no idea what they're saying - Savage Ga$p.)
- SKYND - Robert Hansen
- Nicole - Saturaatio
- Tech N9ne - Badge of Honor

Comments

Popular Posts