Weekly Recap (August 14th-20th, 2023)

Discover Weekly
- Cvlt ov the Svn - The Pit
- Ludovico Technique - Embrace 
I like that Spotify is not constantly spewing me artists I don't know, but instead is like "remember these guys? you liked them a few months ago" like Cvlt ov the Svn and Ludovico Technique.
- Gorilla Voltage - Gorilla Voltage (Hiphop. Very catchy. In the bars that I catched, they made references to horror movies and/or true crime.)
- Neoni - WARNING LABEL (I love her voice and their vibe in general. According to Spotify, it's a pop duo of two sisters, but I hear rap. :D)
- RAM ft. Suaalma - Технокамикадзе

Release Radar
- Ren - Love Music Pt. 4 (Honestly, I wasn't feeling it. It didn't have the same catchy groove than the previous ones and the lyrics are quite raunchy and I just wasn't in the mood for raunchy yesterday when I first heard it, so I didn't even make a post about it. I'm still not in the mood. I like Ren, so I'm not gonna even tag him in this post. If someone's truly interested in my opinion about the song, they'll find this post on their own.)
- Token - Mayflower (9/10. All the songs I've heard from Token so far have been 9 or 10 out of 10, and my fav song changes every time I hear any of the songs, lol. I really need to check out more of his stuff. All of it is music that slowly seeps into my mind after several listens, I mean the lyrics and meaning slowly dawn on me, so I should probs just listen through it without thinking, add all the songs I like sound-wise to a playlist and then let them do their thing over months...)
- HalaCG - Listen to Me (Those high notes tho <3 And there's some sing-songy rap as well. Love it. Love her.)
- Derivakat feat. Netrum - Cycle (Catchy. I like it.)
- BABYMETAL feat. Tom Morello - METALI!! (Catchy. ^^ Bouncy.)
- Naïka - Milkman (Ooh, I love the analogy! Smart writing!)
- JBlade, Twista & Twisted Insane - American Pie (Zero idea what they're saying in the verses, but I like the sound of it, lol :D Hook is something I can stand, so it's going on my Rap & Hiphop playlist.)
- Sect Unit feat. Cardeairé Latrelle - Stealth (Nice! A rap song, no hooks or choruses, simple beat. 9/10. If he'd change his cadence more, it'd be a 10.)
- Witchz - Drowning (Nice, dark EDM song. I like it a lot.)
- Ehybi M feat. Big Pun - Loco (I don't speak Spanish well enough to know what it's about, but I like the sound.)
- Rabbit Junk - Fight Me, Erebus (A Bop.)
- Shade Empire - Maroon
- Zheani - BRING WET CUNT (WHY DO I LIKE THIS???)
- Deadric - Nirn (LOVE.)
- Tech N9ne - Deer Alley
- Infected Mushroom - I Wish (Aura Vortex Remix)

Comments

Popular Posts