Some random alt metal / nu metal I used to listen to as a teen

And a few random songs I've only heard as an adult.

All the albums by System of a Down
Avenged Sevenfold (=A7X) - A Little Piece of Heaven 
A7X - Dear God
A7X - Bat Country
SlipKnoT - Wait and Bleed
SlipKnoT - Before I Forget
SlipKnoT - Sulfur
SlipKnoT - Snuff
SlipKnoT - The Devil in I
SlipKnoT - Killpop
SlipKnoT - Unsainted
SlipKnoT - Nero Forte
KoRn - Coming Undone
Mudvayne - Dig
Mudvayne - Not Falling
Mudvayne - Happy?
Saliva - Click Click Boom
Saliva - Always
PAIN - Shut Your Mouth
Skindred - Nobody
Nine Inch Nails - Hurt
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
Faith No More - Midlife Crisis (Tonight Show)
Faith No More - Epic
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
Breaking Benjamin - Breath
Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane
Dope - Die Motherf*cker Die
Trapt - Headstrong
Finger Eleven - Paralyzed

Comments

Popular Posts