HalaCG (Three Song Listen)

I just heard the song  CREMATE YOUR LIFE and this is exactly what I need right now. Perfect distraction, when the music consumes my attention 100%.

CREMATE YOUR LIFE
It's a mixture of so many genres... metal, rap, pop, electronic... His low voice, the speed of her rap, the distortion... Full body shivers and perfect concentration. My jaw keeps dropping 😂 I LOVE THIS! 10/10!

Demon Or Two
The most popular song by the artist/band. The art style refers to this being some kind of anime music, or related to the subculture. God, this song is just as good! 10/10!!
While it was playing I checked, and they just have a bunch of singles, no albums. I'm not getting much out of the lyrics, so I might just listen to them on shuffle, for the vibes... If the rest of the songs are as good as these two.

Hell to You
I picked this because it's their newest release. It's featuring Nahu Pyrope and ASTRSK*. Off the top, more melodic than the ones before. And a bit more mainstream. Must be the featuring artists' influence. Suddenly, rap <3 Because it's a bit more melodic/mainstream, it gets a 9.5/10. 

And now, I'll just listen to them on a shuffle, this is some hecking good music!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! <3

Comments

  1. Goth points for Misfit!
    All her songs at least an 8, I LOVE HER!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts