Ashnikko - Cheerleader (Initial Thoughts)

I'm subscribed to her YouTube channel with notifications on but didn't get a notification :( The song came out 19h ago, according to YouTube. The only reason I know it's out is because it's on my New Music Friday Spotify list...

I LOOOOVE that she's going back to rapping more!! I was just listening to her pre record deal songs last night, where she raps a lot more, and wishing she'd go back to that...

I'm not a huge fan of the mixing, though. Not in her old songs and not on this one. I prefer having her vocals more prominent and beat less prominent.

There is no video, as of yet.

Lyric-wise, my favourite bar (out of the ones I catched) is:
"Tell me how my ass tastes, little bottom-feeder" 😂 Very Ashnikko, and with the biological themes of the Weedkiller album. Sexual innuendo, but also 'kiss my ass' as in 'fuck you', but also 'bottom-feeder' like those animals that eat stuff off the sea floor. A thriple.

Comments

Popular Posts