3TEETH (Three Song Listen)

They aren't even on my Three Song Listen list, but I came across a Spotify playlist (metal eargasms) with three of their songs on it... Which I haven't heard... And I can't leave the list to see what I have heard, so...
The songs are AFFLUENZA, Oblivion Coil and Pit of Fire.

AFFLUENZA
Choppy electronic metal... Vocals deep in the mix, quite an underground sound. Pretty nice screams, but they'd work better in the front... Or more in the front. I like the electronic sounds of the instrumental. This is pretty good. 8/10

Oblivion Coil
The same mixing. Electronic music, with metal influences. Veeery underground. Wouldn't listen to an entire album of this in a row, but on it's own, as a random song on a playlist, it's a banger. 8/10

Pit of Fire
Same album as previous one, I assume. Based on the Spotify thumbnail. The whispery vocals are the first eargasm I get from their music... OH GOD THE SCREAMS ARE NICE TOO. Even inside the mix. I just made an Eargasm playlist of my own, and this is going on that. This is so good! 9.5/10

Comments

Popular Posts