Snow Tha Product (Three Song Listen)

I've actually already heard three songs from her, but I'm still doing this. She was on a "best female rappers" or "fastest female rappers" list on YouTube and I liked her, and then I think YouTube recommended me to watch Knox Hill videos of her music, so I watched three of those. One was a live studio recording that was apparently going viral or sth (never reached me - must have been in America, in hiphop circles or in the reactor community... although I already follow the first and last, so I guess it was the middle one?), second was a music video and last was a collab with Dax. I liked that one Dax song, I think it was called How It Feels to be a Man or something like that. Thought-provoking, bringing society forward... Cool.

So, I know she's bilingual, and bisexual. A lot of the Spanish is gonna go over my head coming at me that fast, but I hope her being queer gives me something to relate to.
I'm just gonna go with the three most popular songs again, which are that studio live thing, Bzrb Music Sessions, Vol. 39. The other two songs are gonna be Joder and TE ALEJASTE.

Bzrb Music Sessions, Vol. 39
I like the beat, Idk what the style is called, but Ashnikko has similar beats. Her flow, speed, internal rhyme schemes etc are SO pleasant to listen to. Without Knox I wouldn't know what she's saying, though.

Joder
Catchy, and her (?) singing voice is very pretty. I don't understand a word, though.

TE ALEJASTE
There's a man on this, Junior H. Apparently Snow is only featuring. His flow isn't really my thing. I like clear pronunciation, aggression and staccato. Especially on men. The song's fine, but not as good as the two before. Again, I barely understand anything.

Conclusion
Ok... I think I'm gonna have to check out all of her music (there isn't that much of it anyway), and then google translated lyrics after that, starting from the songs I like the most. I love how her music sounds, I just don't understand anything she's saying.

Comments

Popular Posts