My crazy fan theories about Knox Hill and Ren

 I know they're working on something together. Well, I don't KNOW know, but I have a very strong feeling they are...

I'm trying very hard to think what I can and cannot say, since some of what I know is stuff Knox has only told his Patreon, but...

 They were in Great Britain, at the same time. I think it's ok to reveal that both were there to film their own music videos.

 Knox visited Ren's music video shoot (there are social media posts of them together), probably for Money Game Pt. 3, since that's what he said in his latest Twitch stream (for the song Suicide) they were gonna shoot there. Sure, that's cool and all, but wouldn't it be nicer to have a proper conversation in a pub or something? Idk, since this bromance they got is both professional and personal, but I feel like music video shoot is a weird place for a (platonic) first date.

Knox has a new song dropping later this summer. I'm not saying anything else, because he hasn't said anything about it yet in public. Patreon members know the month and have heard a clip of it.

I suspect that 1) Knox is featuring in Money Game Pt. 3. 2) Ren is featuring in the song Knox is dropping.

Another theory I have is that this Killshot Remix Knox is dropping today, is a "diss" of Ren, and Ren is gonna drop his own diss later. But they're not serious, they're doing it because it's fun.

Idk if any of this is gonna happen, but sometimes it's fun to get excited about something and speculate.


Edit:
Third crazy fan theory: Knox is gonna be on Ren's live today.

Comments

Popular Posts