Artio (Three Song Listen)

I've heard one song before, called Product of My Own Design. It's their biggest hit apparently. I vaguely remember hearing it on Tiktok (?). It has almost 800 000 streams. The next biggest songs, Pyrokid and Worthless, both have under 150 000.

Product of My Own Design (second time hearing)
A nice rock song. The electronic elements make it a bit more rememberable. I like the lyrics. And the consistent pink cover art they have.

Pyrokid
Some latin pop influence? And the time signature or whatever it's called, has a bit prog influences in it... The song is fine, a bit soft for my current taste, though.

Worthless
Oh yes, more prog rock influence. I like this more than Pyrokid, this is a bit faster. The electronic influences feel very... organic, very natural. Liked.

Conclusions
A quite Paramore-esque, nice rock band. Talented bunch. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them, I'm just way too into more complex and heavier music rn to get into them more.

Comments

Popular Posts