Three Song Listen Thursday #6

Another old addition to my list, I don't remember who these guys are. They seem to be a pretty small band and only have two EPs from 2018 and 2019, no full albums, no newer stuff.

I've apparently heard Devil before, didn't remember it. It has a nice bounce, pretty catchy...

Took two other songs at random:

Lazy Boy because it was the name of the EP. 
It's ok. Sounds very similar to Devil, too similar. I'm bored. They know how to write catchy hooks, but this production and style is like 20 years old, in a bad way. It sounds outdated.

I wanted something from the other record as well and picked WANNA DIE. Meh. 3/10.

They did not gain a new fan. Sorry not sorry, this is just... not good whatsoever. Below average emo rock stuff. Idk what I saw in them, maybe someone recommended them to me..? 

Comments

Popular Posts