Weekly Recap (March 4th-10th, 2024)

Discover Weekly
- Odelly - Mon Démon (My Spotify seems to think I speak French... I used to, I don't anymore, not really. But this kinda a bop.)
- Charlie Classic - squirt is not pee (🤣🤣🤣 What. A. Curve. Ball. From Spotify of all places. And "no one" works there, on these playlists at least, so basically I imagine it's a computer algorithm losing their shit with my music taste like ????•¥●}~">÷&!!!! and just tossing me the most random ass song it can find. 🤣 And he's right. Squirt is not pee. It's basically female cum, but comes out from these glands in the vulva, not the urethra or the vagina.)
- SINA - Cry With The Wolves (Very pretty voice.)
- Kiki Rockwell - You're A Coward And I Know
- The Plague - I Feel Fine (Chills. Eargasm. The Vibe. Everything. Love it. Follow. Speechless.)
- Lolnein - Poison (It's good, and reminded me of two other songs that are The Vibe: Woodkid - Run Boy Run & Kállay Saunders - Running. I know the first from meme videos and the second from Eurovision.)
- MoxiFloxi - Panting and Sweating (If I'd have an introvert party where I'm the only participant, this'd play there.)
- TLN VZN - Scratch (That's a captivating voice! Reminds me of the singer of Bôa - the song Duvet aka The Serial Experiments Lain OP - and Anneke van Gierbergen - The Gathering's song Leaves.)
- Otyken - Kykakacha (Oh wow. Siberian indigenous music and modern hiphop and pop combined. I've never heard anything like this.)
- GHØSTKID - FSU (Raaaawrr!)
- Pentastone - Break My Back
- Rabbit Junk - Wrath of Virids (Well, it got my full attention! Oh my god.)


Release Radar
- Banshee - BEACH WORMS (Haven't seen the video yet. It's been kind of a crazy week. I like the song, it has some similar sounds to Angel in the Sound and other recent releases, like the plim-plom bell sounds in the background, but it's still menacing...)
- Knox Hill x Kxng Crooked ft. Samad Savage - My Time (This is ~5th time I hear this, I love it. Top tier among Knox songs. I did do a longer post about it as well, posted the next day after it came out.)
- Scene Queen - Finger (I love this annoying earworm of a song 💖 🏳️‍🌈 Made an Initial Thoughts post about it as well.)
- Ironmouse, shirobeats, Hala CG, Bubi - Devil (Very theathrical, like a very geeky musical number.)
- Too Close To Touch x Bad Omens - Novocaine (The Vibe. It's the "space-y" mixing and certain sound in the singer's voice. They make me sort of "stop on my tracks" and focus completely on the music. It stops my mind from wandering and grounds me.)
- Delilah Bon - Maverick (Such an underrated rapper. The angry aggressive feminist rap ain't everyone's thing. But if someone likes male rappers who rap aggressively, but doesn't like Delilah... Doesn't sound right to me 🚩)
- Void Chapter x Celldweller x Brian Skeel - Resist (Wow. A Celldweller song that's NOT perfect... The beginning's a bit repetitive. The song's 5min but feels longer...)
- Statik G ft. Royce Da 5'9" - Sun Don't Shine (It's alright. I like Statik G's verse and chorus more than Royce's verse. Not Statik G's best song tho, either.)
- lonelyboy - stick season - lofi
- Derivakat - REIGN 
- Nik Nocturnal ft. Knosis - Architect
- Tech N9ne - You Know Where You Can Go
- Anthony Ray - Landscape (I like the lyrics a lot. This shit's real.)
- Unlike Pluto - Sweet Dreams (I like Unlike Pluto, but covers are rarely my thing. This one's alright. The high notes sound great.)
- Gracchus - At The Bottom
- Mello Will ft. Chris-n-Teeb & Peachkka - Connected (Peachkka is the best artist on this song. Fight me.)
- Istasha - Tsar Island (A bop.)
- Rope Sect - Odisseia²
- Reliqa - Terminal (I love it 🖤)

Comments

Popular Posts